Beverly Hills News
Medical Center Inaugurated In Kuwait
By Jennifer Alcaraz
Dec 13, 2012 - 9:00:48 PM
BEVERLY HILLS—The Beverly Hills Medical Center of Kuwait (BHMC) was inaugurated on Wednesday, December 12. The BHMC’s aspiration is to provide the best medical care, while utilizing the most advanced technology equipment in the gulf. Patients will be treated with highest care possible.
Beverly Hills Kuwait Staff Photo courtesy of beverlyhillskuwait.com
The BHMC has several departments, including ophthalmology, plastic surgery, dentistry, bariatric surgery, head and neck surgery, and dermatology. BHCM Kuwait includes medical chiefs of international recognition from prestigious universities. High-demand VIP physicians will be brought in every month to treat the center’s patients. Currently is listed the physicians available at BHMC Medical Center:
- Ghassan Zein, M.D., PhD., F.R.C.S. Owner and CEO of BHMC Kuwait. Also a world-renowned Ophthalmologist and fellow at Harvard Medical School and Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh.
- Professor Jorge AliÃ³, M.D., medical director of the Ophthalmology Institute in Alicante, Spain.
- Joely Kaufman, M.D. of Dr. Brandt’s Advanced Cosmetic Dermatology in Manhattan, New York.
- Professor Stephen Foster, M.D., of the Massachusetts Eye Research and Surgery Institution in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Professor Kenneth Wright, M.D., of Wright Center for Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus in Los Angeles, California.
- Professor Babak Larian, M.D., FACS, director of CENTER for Advanced Heahd & Neck Surgery in Beverly Hills, California.
- Jimmy S. Firouz, M.D., director of Firouz Institute of Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery in Beverly Hills, California.
In a statement made by BHMC’s owner Ghassan Zein, M.D., PhD., F.R.C.S., shared his enthusiasm regarding the technological equipment and the physicians at the center.
© Copyright 2007 by canyon-news.com