Sharon Osbourne's House Catches Fire
By Ivetta Babadjanian
Jan 17, 2013 - 4:56:52 PM
BEVERLY HILLS—Television personalty Sharon Osbourne and former rock star Ozzy Osbourne's Beverly Hills home caught fire on Thursday, January 17. The incident reportedly occurred due to Sharon falling asleep before extinguishing a candle that was left lit.
Sharon Osbourne on "America's Got Talent." Photo courtesy of Facebook.
The Beverly Hills Fire Department arrived at the scene Thursday morning at 4:45 a.m. and were able to control the fires before the fire caused extensive damage.
"I want to say Thank You to everyone at the Beverly Hills Fire Department for coming to our aid and taking such good care of us this morning," said Sharon via Facebook.
Sharon is currently one of five co-hosts on the daytime series "The Talk" and was a judge on "America's Got Talent" for seasons two to seven. She released a statement that she would not return to this year's season after a dispute with NBC in August. Her husband, Ozzy, was the former lead singer of the band Black Sabbath.
© Copyright 2007 by canyon-news.com