CHICAGO, IL—Jussie Smollett’s friend contacted police approximately 2:40 a.m. on January 29, 2019. The police arrived at the luxury high rise apartment of Smollett’s friend. They were asked to turn off their body cameras before entering the dwelling.
Smollett reported to the police that approximately 40 minutes before they called 911, two individuals wearing ski masks physically attacked him, while calling him racist and homophobic slurs, then wrapped a thin rope in the shape of a noose around Smollett’s neck.
Smollett was allegedly walking back from a Subway Restaurant on the 300 block of East North Water Street. Police reported minor injuries. Smollett told police he did not know the race of the alleged attackers because they were fully clothed and their faces were covered.
The week before, Smollett had allegedly received a letter threatening him with similar threats, a noose, MAGA written at the top of the envelope. Fox Network offered Smollett personal security, which he declined.
The temperature in the vicinity was -11 degrees at 2 a.m.
Smollett drove himself to the Emergency Room where he was Face-timing a friend, Lee Daniels, who posted a screen shot of the call on social media with a melodramatic emotional plea, showing a minor scratch and no other bruising or injuries on Smollett’s face. He later deleted it, but it still continued to circulate.
The hospital examined Smollett and released him with minor injuries, a small surface scratch on his face.
The next morning TMZ reported, Jussie Smollett was hospitalized after being “brutally attacked” by two white men wearing MAGA hats yelling racial and homophobic slurs, was doused in some type of unknown chemical. The suspects yelled, “This is MAGA Country.” TMZ reported, Smollett was currently recovering from a broken rib, chemical burns and other injuries from the attack.
News traveled fast.
Chicago Police Department (CPD) did not release details to the media about the “actor” from Empire to protect his privacy so it was obvious Smollett had released his identity to TMZ. Smollett reported to TMZ vastly different details than what was reported to the police after the incident, so they questioned Smollett, who changed his story.
Smollett then told CPD that the attackers were white and yelled “This is MAGA Country.”
News continued to circulate. The story continued to change. CPD put 12 detectives on the case to go through hundreds of hours of video tape to find anything related to the attack.
Video footage shows Smollett at Subway Restaurant, walking down the street at approximately 2 a.m., then he is not on camera for approximately 50 seconds and he reappears with a thin rope around his neck.
Jussie Smollett is not a well known actor, in fact his IMDB rating was just about 10,000 on the popularity scale at the time of the attack. Within a few days it jumped up to 102.
The week before Jussie Smollett was scheduled to perform at the Troubadour in West Hollywood, ticket sales were not happening. The day before this alleged attack, Jussie was posting on social media, “Who’s gotten their tickets already?” on January 28th at 10:48 a.m., less than 16 hours before this alleged hate crime.
If you look closer at Smollett’s digital footprint, you will see that he can’t seem to control his distaste for the president. Just 2 weeks prior to this he made hostile epithets and profanity to President Trump. He appears to use MAGA and 45 interchangeably while attacking anyone who supports the president. On one post, calling anyone that supports President Trump a clown and is to be blamed.
An insider reported that the set of “Empire” is racially charged. They talk as if it is a known assumption that blacks are victims, police are racist, Trump is racist, etc. This isn’t surprising giving the facts that Taraji Henson, Smollett’s co-star publicly attacked and accused a Glendale police officer of racially profiling her 20 year-old son. She publicly labeled the officer as a racist and announced that she would not allow her son to attend USC because of it, even though USC is no where close to Glendale, CA.
It was not until Glendale Police Department (GPD) released the body camera video did they have proof that not only was her son violating the law by running a stop sign, but he also had marijuana (which was illegal at the time if he hadn’t had a license). He told the police officer he had medical license but didn’t have it on him. The police officer let him go on a moving violation as a favor. Taraji Henson offered a public apology, but press didn’t report it as much as they reported her false accusations.
So when the details came out, this seemed to be more like a script from “Empire” than an actual crime. Either that or we are getting punk’d. There is no way this was an actual attack for many reasons. The story is easily pieced together to smell like rubbish.
- Taraji Henson’s story and the fact the body camera proved her son was lying and then Smollett made the officers turn off their body camera. Hmmm, coincidence? guilty?
- If Smollett was indeed attacked, the last call he’d be thinking was TMZ. He was not only calling his music manager, but he was calling TMZ to report it and release false details.
- Smollett told TMZ, he was hospitalized, brutally attacked, had a broken rib. None of it was accurate.
- Bleach freezes in a temperature of 18-20 degrees and would not be able to pour.
- Smollett uses a noose in his latest video, depicting lynching of blacks to demonstrate racism.
- Police reported he was “wearing (noose) like a tie” in the buildings surveillance footage as he passed by a security guard to enter the elevator.
- He’s racially hypersensitive and obsessed yet he would wear something that appeared to be a noose around his neck for 45 minutes after the alleged attack.
- No crime is perfect nor does it perfectly benefit the every aspect of the victim’s agenda. The alleged crime was scripted to fit Smollett’s passion, agenda, emotional outrage and career interest. For example all his tweets, his anger, his television and attempt to make a music career, his lack of popularity, his anger and hostility towards racism, homophobia, politics. His emotionally charged attack against the president (MAGA supporters).
- The letter that was received by the people at Fox addressed to Smollett was out of some bad movie script with the writing cartoon like, the text cut from magazines. Very questionable and hard to believe.
- The time of the atttack was perfectly fit in so that he was injured but not enough to affect his first music show at the Troubadour. He stood to benefit from the publicity as did his music manager, Brandon Z. Moore.
- After the attack, he hired a PR firm.
- He receives a “letter” with threats directed to Smollett, he is offered security, he declines it and then he walks alone at 2 a.m. in downtown Chicago (the murder capital of the world) to get a sandwich, in spite of these supposed threats.
- He claims he was hesitant to report the crime, because a gay man is considered weak, but then not only did he contact the police, he contacted TMZ the next day to tell the world what happened. If one is afraid of being depicted as a weak person for being attacked, they wouldn’t be calling TMZ to get worldwide coverage.
- Smollett appeared on Good Morning America and read his words, which indicate this is staged. He said “I don’t need some MAGA hat as the cherry on top of a racist sundae.” Interesting way of phrasing the fact that this element was not needed to show it was a Trump supporter attacking him and supporting the false narrative he earlier demonstrates on Social Media that Trump supporters are all racist and homophobic. If that part of the story (which he told TMZ initially) wasn’t true. Why didn’t he say, “No, they weren’t wearing MAGA hats.” Why answer the question with, “I don’t need” that cherry on top of the racist sundae? He’s giving you insight that he developed the story and he didn’t need that element to prove his point.
- He tells Robin Roberts that he is “pissed off,” when she asks, “Why? because of the attack?” He replies, “It’s the attackers but also the attacks” then he goes on a rant about how people are not believing him. His anger is not at his attackers, because they do not exist except in Smollett’s mind. He is anger at the people who are not believing this outlandish scheme he’s trying to pull.
- Police is trying to collaborate his allegations, his outlandish story. He changed his story several times, the last time telling police that his manager, Brandon Z. Moore was on the phone at the time of the attack and heard “This is MAGA Country.” They both refused to let the police confirm their story.
- Smollett finally hands over a modified version of his phone records, claiming he is trying to protect his high profile friends. However, it was not just redacted, it was a pdf file heavily modified.
- He claims that it was a brutal attack, however, he has a simple scratch on his face. He was beat by rednecks, but only had a small scratch, no bruises, no black eyes.
- Video footage exists for his entire walk except for 50 seconds, where he reappears with a noose, looking like a tie and he is still on the cell phone with his music manager and he still has his sandwich in hand. that doesn’t seem like someone who has been attacked.
- In his GMA interview, his words were so non specific, and yet assuming at the same time that everyone believes a person that supports MAGA or Trump would be homophobic and racist.
From the GMA interview, Smollett said:
It feels like if I had said it was a Muslim, or a Mexican, or someone black, I feel like the doubters would have supported me much more. A lot more. And that says a lot about the place that we are in our country right now….For me, the main thing was the idea that I somehow switched up my story, you know? And that somehow maybe I added a little extra trinket, you know, of the MAGA thing. I didn’t need to add anything like that. They called me a f*****, they called me a n*****. There’s no which way you cut it. I don’t need some MAGA hat as the cherry on top of some racist sundae.
The Smollett story is very important. It is teaching us that what people say is not always true. People are trying to control others based on lies to fit into their political agenda.
In the mean time it is splitting families, friends, classmates, co-workers, news reporters, media etc. It is drawing up hate.
It is an attack upon President Trump who is working for free, giving up his life, his successes and not even taking a salary to fix our country which was spiraling downhill quickly. He has received unfair media filling the air waves with outright lies, misstatements, hate and disgust as well as unfair educators pushing their socialist agenda upon young unsuspecting minds. The goal for some is to get control over the country. For the country to cover the corrrupt crimes in Washington. Had Hillary won, no one would have uncovered the corrupt interference in our elections as deep as the FBI.
Jussie Smollett is simply a casualty of war. He has heard so much negativity from his world of media, his friends, the fake news and he is a victim of these lies, creating imaginary issues that are just not there. President Obama pushed for racial divide. The out of control suspects who got shot for not complying with police were soon made into victims. People assume these stories are accurate because their loved and respected ones were buying it up too. They expect things coming off on the local news is truthful. they don’t look at the facts themselves, they just blindly fall for the hate.
Jussie is a hurting victim and needs consoling. However, not for a brutal attack that never took place.
It sounds like he maybe slipped on some ice, scratched his face and then came up with an elaborate scheme to up his music sales. He decided to throw everything in to help his agenda, MAGA supporters, white men, racism, homophobia, etc. He put everything in to garner emotional attention from the world. Meanwhile, it gave him the ultimate attention from the world that he has been craving his entire life. It worked.