SANTA MONICA—The National Weather Service is predicting a chance of showers that may hit the Santa Monica area from February 4 to February 6.
The predicted weather forecast for the week of February 4 to February 9 is as follows:
February 4 will be partly sunny during daytime hours, with a high near 59, and a southeast wind between 7 and 9 mph. A 20 percent chance of rain is expected after 10 p.m., with mostly cloudy skies and a low at around 53. South southeast wind to 5 to 9 mph becoming east northeast will occur.
On February 5, a 40 percent chance of rain is predicted, with mostly cloudy skies and a high near 60. During the evening hours, rain is likely to occur, with cloudy skies and a low around 52. A 60 percent chance of precipitation is likely.
On February 6, showers may occur during the day, with mostly cloudy skies and a high near 60. During the evening, a chance of showers is expected, with mostly cloudy skies and a low at around 48.
On February 7, the week may begin with a new warming trend with partly sunny skies, and a high near 61. Evening is expected to be partly cloudy, with a low at around 47.
On February 8, mostly sunny skies are predicted, with a high near 62. Evening will be partly cloudy, with a low at around 49.
February 9 will be mostly sunny during the daytime hours, with a high near 62.