HOLLYWOOD HILLS—The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce announced their list of speakers for the 2020 Economic Development Summit. The event “will dive into industry specific adaptability and the resiliency of economic development in Hollywood.”
The keynote speaker is Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti.
Other speakers include:
- Davon Barbour, VP of Economic Development of Hollywood Partnership
- Adam Burke, President and CEO of the Los Angeles Tourism Board
- Jeanne Holm, Chief Operating Officer of the Office of Mayor Garcetti
- Bill Kramer, Director of the Academy Museum of Motion Pictures
- Kris Larson, President and CEO of Hollywood Partnership
- Patti MacJennet, Senior VP of External and Cultural Affairs of the Los Angeles Tourism and Convention Board
- Brian Mariotti, CEO of Funko
- Dennis Quinn, Senior VP of Sales of Universal Studios Hollywood
- Seleta Reynolds, General Manager of the Los Angeles Department of Transportation
The annual Economic Development Summit will be held on October 15, and will be a virtual event.
Members of the Hollywood Chamber are able to purchase early bird tickets for $50 until September 30. Non-members are able to purchase early bird tickets for $65.
For further information and tickets visit: hollywoodchamber.net/economic-development-summit-2/