BEVERLY HILLS—A Saudi Arabian prince, 28-year-old Majed Abdulaziz Al-Saud, was arrested by Los Angeles police at his Beverly Hills compound for allegedly forcing an employee to perform oral sex on him.
Los Angeles Police Department West Los Angeles Division officers responded to a disturbance call made by the home’s caretaker at 12:45 p.m. on Wednesday, September 23. When authorities arrived at the gated property, located on Wallingford Drive, they made contact with a large group of people, most of which were domestic workers, LAPD Officer Drake Madison told the Canyon News.
After interviewing multiple witnesses at the estate, police discovered that there were further sexual assault allegations against Al-Saud. The information acquired was enough for the prince to be “detained for sexual assault, false imprisonment and battery of a female,” said Officer Madison.
Al-Saud was booked at the Metro Detention Center shortly after 4 p.m. and charged with forced oral copulation with an adult. He was freed on $300,000 bail on Thursday.
The Los Angeles Times reported that a neighbor, Tennyson Collins, spotted a woman bleeding while scaling the 8-foot-high wall of the $37 million property around the time the disturbance call was made. Collins has also recalled the compound being a temporary residence for multiple foreign nationals over the last year, however this has proved to be the most notable incident thus far.
Authorities have determined that Al-Saud does not have diplomatic immunity and is scheduled to appear in court October 19.
It was just a couple weeks ago, when more international royalty surfaced in Beverly Hills. Two exotic cars were reported racing at high speeds through a residential neighborhood. Qatari Sheikh Khalid Hamad Al-Thani was found to be in connection with the vehicles. The Sheikh left the country soon after the incident, and it was reported that he neither had diplomatic nor consular immunity.
The Saudi Arabian embassy has not yet released a comment regarding the current case.