HOLLYWOOD HILLS—The Hollywood Christmas Parade will take place on Sunday, November 29 starting at 5 p.m. The route of the parade will be U-shaped starting at Hollywood Boulevard and N. Orange Drive. The parade will travel east on Hollywood Boulevard to Vine Street, travel south on Vine to Sunset Boulevard and then travel west on Sunset ending at Orange Drive.
According to The Hollywood Christmas Parade website, street closures will begin as soon as Saturday, November 28 starting at 12:01 a.m. on Hollywood Boulevard from Orange Street to Highland Avenue and from Orange Street from Hollywood Boulevard South to the alley north of Hawthorne Avenue and re-opening Monday, November 30 at 6:00 a.m.
Sunday, November 29 street closures include:
- Hollywood Boulevard from LaBrea Avenue to Orange Street from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Hawthorne Avenue, DeLongpre Avenue, Fountain Avenue from LaBrea Avenue to Highland Avenue from 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- El Cerrito Place from Hollywood Boulevard to Franklin Avenue from 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Sycamore Street, Orange Street from Franklin Avenue to Fountain Avenue from 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunset Boulevard from LaBrea Avenue to Highland Avenue from 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- East side of LaBrea Avenue from Hollywood Boulevard to Sunset Boulevard from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Highland Avenue from Franklin Avenue to Santa Monica Boulevard from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Hollywood Boulevard from Highland Avenue to Gower Street from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Vine Street from Franklin Avenue to Santa Monica Boulevard from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunset Boulevard from Highland Avenue to Gower Street from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The only freeway closures will include the northbound and southbound off-ramps of Cahuenga Boulevard and Highland Avenue from 3-10 p.m. on Sunday, November 29.
“NO PARKING” signs effective Saturday, November 28 through Monday, November 30, have been posted.
For additional information visit The Hollywood Christmas Parade website.