SHERMAN OAKS—On Sunday May 17, at 10:03 p.m. heavy smoke was reported from a one story restaurant in Sherman Oaks located at 14817 West Ventura Boulevard.

According to the Los Angeles Fire Department, they arrived on the scene around 10:15 p.m. and determined the cause of the fire was grease. In the report, it is listed as a fire contained to a duct work.

According to reports, the blaze was contained by 30 firefighters in 16 minutes. The firefighters were able to contain the fire to the duct from the kitchen preventing it from spreading to the attic.

According to Margaret Stewart, spokesperson for LAFD, there were no reported injuries and no further details at this time about the fire.