MALIBU—A Special Municipal Election will be held on Tuesday, November 3, for residents in the city of Malibu. The ballot includes Measure W, the Civic Center Northeast Specific Plan, which pertains to a development of a shopping center located at the northwest corner of Civic Center Way and Cross Creek Road.
For the election, Malibu has added a fifth polling location at City Hall, 23915 Stuart Ranch Road, a County Clerk’s Office employee tells Canyon News.
The five polling locations are:
- Duke’s Restaurant (21150 Pacific Coast Highway)
- Malibu City Hall (23825 Stuart Ranch Road)
- Malibu High School (30215 Morning View Dr.)
- Malibu Methodist Church (30128 Morning View Dr.)
- Point Dume Marine Science School (6955 Fernhill Dr.)
Polling locations are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
To find your polling location, please go to http://www.lavote.net/locator.
The results for the Special Municipal Election and Malibu’s Measure W will be available after 8 p.m. on November 3 at http://rrcc.co.la.ca.us/elect/.